Far Away Far Away

Had to mention that your music reminds me of some quiet, peaceful Gotye songs.. and even the animation reminds me of some Gotye songs.

You should get in contact? Most of the animated music videos of his are done by other animators that submit their work!

Beautiful song, great visuals.

Spacetime Fabric Softener Spacetime Fabric Softener

I take my hat off to you Prof. Soap.

Just finished watching your video uploaded before this, and was upset with myself for not reviewing it - it was fantastic.

But I am even happier now..

I saw this, not knowing you were the animator, and thought to myself "How the hell are these guys making such quality animations?? "

Sure enough, they are both yours!

The music is fantastic, and suits perfectly with your drawing style. Your efforts will be rewarded, I know this!

10/10 for both.

The Lock Legion is Stayin The Lock Legion is Stayin

I am all for a quality animation, even if it is clock legion.

But 3 frames? Come on man, put a little effort in! The art style would be effective with more animation!

Madanimation responds:

4 frames, actually.

Tiny Jumper Tiny Jumper

Cute fun addictive gameplay!
The animation and design is very smooth and of high quality.

And I just LOVE the soundtrack/sfx! It sounds like I am playing Banjo Kajooie mixed with Yoshi's Story!

This is a great casual game, excellent work!

Swap City Swap City

I thought it was going to be a generic platformer where you control 2 characters, but this one has stood out from the rest!
I really liked the concept, animation and music! However, not too keen on the cursive font, but it did not hinder the gameplay!

Well done guys!

Numz World Numz World

This was fantastic!
It really reminded me of the chaos emerald bonus stages in sonic on the megadrive! I like the hidden areas too - which also triggered sonic nostalgia!

Really enjoyed this game, visual styles and the sfx/music!

Thanks!

We Care We Care

What..

How the hell did this get platinum

ArtemisTheHunter responds:

becase i r0xx0rz

Zelda: Windmill Zelda: Windmill

Mmmm zelda

It just makes me want to play OoT again, thanks

Soundshifter responds: