Far Away Far Away

Had to mention that your music reminds me of some quiet, peaceful Gotye songs.. and even the animation reminds me of some Gotye songs.

You should get in contact? Most of the animated music videos of his are done by other animators that submit their work!

Beautiful song, great visuals.

Spacetime Fabric Softener Spacetime Fabric Softener

I take my hat off to you Prof. Soap.

Just finished watching your video uploaded before this, and was upset with myself for not reviewing it - it was fantastic.

But I am even happier now..

I saw this, not knowing you were the animator, and thought to myself "How the hell are these guys making such quality animations?? "

Sure enough, they are both yours!

The music is fantastic, and suits perfectly with your drawing style. Your efforts will be rewarded, I know this!

10/10 for both.

The Lock Legion is Stayin The Lock Legion is Stayin

I am all for a quality animation, even if it is clock legion.

But 3 frames? Come on man, put a little effort in! The art style would be effective with more animation!

Madanimation responds:

4 frames, actually.

ATTACK! ATTACK!

For a first animation you have done really well in regards to transitioning between scenes, and the general flow of the movie.
I kinda liked the animation style, but can understand why people may not appreciate it - the graphics look a little rushed.
The sync between the music and the animation was great!!

I think you have the ability to produce quality work in the near future, just need to spend more time working on the animation!

SLAMHOUSE responds:

Thank you! Yes I'll admit some parts were rushed, and they do show. I spent as much time on this as I could, but eventually I just got so tired of this one project and wanted to work on something else.

Thanks for the feedback!

SEGA Short: Ulala's Hair SEGA Short: Ulala's Hair

I would suggest that you advertise your in-progress work on the forums, rather than the portal.
You will be able to gain valuable help and constructive critisism from fellow members, without the possibility of the video being blammed.

I have voted a 0/5 basically because it is not finished, I do feel as though you are on the right track, and a little more hard work will get you a long way!

Don't forget to submit the video when you are certain it is ready :) Goodluck!

Breadheads Breadheads

Disturbing.

Great story! The animation style was fantastic and was a quality short film!
I love the dystopic world and use of warm colours! The sound was also of a high quality.

Thanks for making today's portal worth scanning !

codywalzel responds:

My pleasure, thanks for watching!

Rob's Room 3: Surveillanc Rob's Room 3: Surveillanc

Very strange... but worth the watch!
Sound was good, and I really like the animation style - and the themes were very intriguing!
Thanks!

his wonderful ending his wonderful ending

Hot

It was good Wade. I thought it was a little sad though, mmm sad...

Well then, atleast it published!

Goodwork mother fucker.

WADEMACHINE responds:

ty ty claytron, it is meant to be happy, but just doesn't seem like it at first glance

Youth of Today Youth of Today

Amen

I hope this gets a good mark.. I lol'd at it too, this shit was tizzight wade.

Louis is a dick and thinks premiere is a shit program, what a dumbass mac-fucker.

Meh, I shall see you tomorrow wade, tata,

NLO - 9/11 NLO - 9/11

Awsome.

Title: NLO - 9/11

Graphics: Wow, the graphics were amazing, you have nice clean drawing ability.

Style: I like your style aswell, your animations are attractive to the eye..

Sound: The voices were very clear indeed.

Violence: None. (Unless you count fire, and mini people falling out of a doll violence)

Interactivity: None.

Humor: This made me laugh beyond beleif, I dont care if people complain that it is 'too soon' its been 5 years, and this shit is funny.

Comments: Keep it up! This will probably be a frontpager!

LazyMuffin responds: